Do you love stamping? And colouring too!
Do you enjoy creating cards and projects to inspire others?
If so…. You could be one of our NEW Design Team members!
Our stamp designs include unique character sets, arty images, stunning sets, masculine stamps,
original verses and sentiments, and our awesome background stamps!
So we’re looking for someone who loves stamping,
using different techniques and mediums, creating their own backgrounds,
and who also enjoys colouring and working with characters.
We have a very friendly and welcoming team,
and lively conversation in our DT group!
Come on over to our website to see all our latest designs!
You’ll find our fantastic DT samples on our BLOG
- An active blog with regular detailed posts, photos & links to products used
- Facebook user (as our customer group and DT group are based there)
- Take good quality photo’s of your work
- Create 1 card/project per week to be blogged on a specified day, with link and photo posted in our Facebook Group (in line with our DT guidelines)
- Monthly Challenge inspiration – as we run a monthly challenge on the 1st of the month
- Create additional samples for new stamp launches as and when required
- To send us your work for us to display at craft shows
- Promote Visible Image stamps on your Blog and Facebook/Twitter
What you will receive from us:
- An initial supply of stamps and regular new stamps
- We will feature your work on our website, our blog and on Facebook
- Your samples will be showcased on our show stand
- Have your work featured in craft magazines
- Design Team Blinkie for your blog
- DT guidelines document
- Support from us and the existing Design Team members
DT positions are for 3 months initially, with a 1 month trial period
Applications by email please to:
firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject ‘Design Team Call’
Email to include:
- 3 photos of your work which showcase your stamping and your colouring
- Link to your Blog
- Short Bio
- Tell us why you would like to join our Design Team
- Any Crafty Achievements
- Current or Past Design Teams (although DT experience is not essential)
- Please feel free to ask any questions which we will be happy to answer
The closing date is 8pm
on Monday September 15th 2014
We will email you if successful shortly after this date.
Thank you for your interest and Good Luck!
Mark & Helen